The Equine Aqua Pacer Treadmill (above header photo) allows each horse to receive a custom session based on their individual needs. By controlling the amount of water that enters the unit, varying the speed of the belt and visualizing the horses legs throughout each session, we can carefully monitor your horse’s progress. Water treadmill conditioning can enhance overall circulation, improve cardio/respiratory function, strengthen muscles throughout the body and improve gait. The water provides sufficient buoyancy to relieve joint wear and tear while maintaining a mild degree of impact necessary to maintain bone density.
We can also provide rehabilatation for horses post injury and/or surgery with veterinarian referral.
OUR TREADMILL SERVICE BENEFITS:
- Increases horse stamina through improved cardio/respiratory function
- Strengthens topline
- Helps build muscles in shoulder, back, and hindquarters
- Balances Gait
- Provides buoyancy to reduce wear and tear on joints while maintaining sufficient impact on skeletal strength
- Helps improve mental attitude—horses enjoy the Aqua Pacer experience!!
- The ability to vary the water level for each individual horse allows small, medium, or large horses to have a customized session